To encourage and enable children and workers from Touch projects to continue in 3 rd level education or skills training courses.
Grants are available for 3 types of education
1 Professional / 3 rd level education.
2 Skills training programmes.
3 Short courses.
Children or staff involved in any of our Touch projects may apply.
TYPE OF EDUCATION
3 . Office/ Administration
- Computer courses
- Typing courses
- Eligible applicants may apply on our official application form, signed by their teacher in charge of last or current education. Or the Manager of the Touch project in which you are involved.
- Due to limited funds all applications cannot be funded.
- Applicants will be assessed on a point basis, as per application form.
The highest scoring points will be accepted first.
All accepted applicants will be retained and considered when funding is available.
- Funding for grant will be paid into an account already set up with one of our projects.
- Receipts for monies must be sent to TOUCH Ireland.
- The grant is renewable annually subject to satisfactory participation. Monitoring through questionnaires and regular reports on progress, will be expected.
- Prior approval needed from the Education Grant Committee if applicant wishes to change course.
- After qualifying, one to two years commitment to working in applicants own country at chosen profession, is expected.